Okay, first and foremost I don't know wheather I should be worried or not, but two days ago I went skateboarding. Not tricks or any fancy stuff just riding around town, heading down to the beach. Well the problem lies after I got home. It was about 90 degrees out that day (don't know if it has any relivance) and sweat was pouring off my body, then everything went fine and dandy until I sat down and noticed a small pain in my right testicle. I shrugged it off and it went away after an hour or two though now 2 days later I find it rather sensitive and sore to the touch, and now I am wake because I must have slept on it wrong on it, as it was hurting a litte until I sat up. Right now, however, it feels fine, and only hurts a little if I roll it between my fingers, not terribly too much though. Also, there seems to be a small enflamed vein like thing that seems like it's the source of the pain on the inside of my testicle where the tubes seemingly connect them to the rest of my body. I first suspected tortion but ruled that out as there is no heat or swelling occuring. I am 20 years old and I was wondering, should I be worried? ?

I have the exact same feeling in my right testicle and would also like very much to find out what is happening.. a small sharp pain on the top of my right testicle, only hurts when i touch it, kind of like a nerve ending, painful to touch, no abdomenal aching or other testicular pains, i am 17 years old, if someone knows what this is or any information please let me kno too.

hi, iam 19 and two days ago the same problem occured with me, byt the pain started in my testcal but like you said was more in the tubes where it connects to the rest of the body.yesterday i went to the hospital and the did an ultra sound, the told me i and either a small cyst which is rare and usally wouldn't hurt right away or it could be cancer, the recommended me to a uroligists which i will see on monday, Im not trying to freak you out or anything but thats what they told me.

I have the same problem let me know if anyone knows what it is.

doood i do in my left
no body replied help
thats messed man'
this really hurts
i hope its not cancer man
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

Might be testicular tortion, when some blood supply gets cut off from the testicle, slowly killing it. You should go to the hospital or call your general PC physician immediately. But, if it is this, you could lose the testicle within 12 hours, so if it has been more, may not be this.

Tortion doesn't have to be full, which is what would cause you to lose the testicle. I had partial tortion for months. Eventually the urologist suggested surgery...two weeks beforehand the tortion went away (happens often).

Best thing to do is see a urologist. Usually that pain is only tortion or cancer. If you don't feel any lumps, then its probably not cancer (but get an actual doctor to check to be safe).

That pain right where the veins connect is an almost exact description of the feeling I had when I experienced tortion. Physical exertion can spring it, as can sexual arousal. Or it can just happen while you sleep. If the pain is excruciating, go to the ER immediately as this is probably full tortion and you could lose your boy. Otherwise, see a urologist and discuss options for treatment. Often tortion irritates you and causes infection like symptoms that can be treated to lessen the pain.

iam in 19 nd i had little sharp pain on my right testcle went to the hospital dindt find nothing then got ultra sound eveyrthing was good i ahd blood test everytjing was good to he gave me anit boitcs i been taken dem nd i stoped for 1 day to drink and iam bak at college and i ahve the pain again but i dont have pills .

God I have the same problem... also 20 years old and instead of skating I went ot the gym.

What could it be? My pain is starting to go away. Dont know if I should see a urologist... if it goes away I wont but if it remainf for 5 days or week... Ill go.

Did ne of u try iceing it... i have had a similar pain and i find that ice usually helps ease the discomfort and even rid the pain....

hey guys I've been having a similar problem and felt my fears were quelled by reading this:
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/PED/content/PED_2_3X_Do_I_Have_Testicular_Cancer.asp

it has some useful information, but make sure you go to the doctors because that's the only way to truly know whats wrong.

wtf man me 2 on the right above the testicle and its a very small pian but sometimes sharp im kinda worried no lumps though
and im 15

I am 21 and have the same pain and it also feels like it's connected to my lower stomache. I'm not sure what it is but it is extremely sensitive to touch or if it rubs against your leg etc. I don't like it and if it persists I'm going ahead with castrtion.

so i am 20 going to be 21 in like 11 days and i am having the same problem here, and god it doesnt feel good

I'm 16 and i've had it on my left fer a while and im scared now but i dont want to go to a doctor