Hey I have a red bump on my right testicle on teh outside I can pop it like a pimple but when I do this red liquid comes out then if I keep squeezing it blood will eventually come out what is this is it abig zit or a in grown hair please help kinding gettign scared here thanks. Randy

Hi Mario,

I think you have classic symptoms of an underskin pimple. The usual presentation of testicular cancer is of an enlarged, painless lump, and occasionally there can be pain. The lump is typically pea-sized, but sometimes it might be as big as a marble or even an egg.

Besides lumps, if you notice any other abnormality like an enlarged testicle or a feeling of heaviness or sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum, a dull ache in the lower abdomen or groin, or enlargement or tenderness of the breasts, then you should should discuss it with a physician right away. These symptoms can be caused by conditions other than cancer. But only a doctor can tell for sure, and it is critical to seek attention promptly. Did you feel some of these symptoms before?

Physicians have various methods to help diagnose testicular cancer. Often a physical exam can rule out disorders other than cancer. Imaging techniques can help indicate possible tumors. One such method is ultrasound, which creates a picture from echoes of high-frequency sound waves bounced off internal organs. Your doc has already examined your testicles with ultrasound, so I think he's right with diagnosis.

However, if you'll feel better, then ask another doc for opinion. It's always good to check your conditions with different doctors.

But as I said, I think it's nothing to worry about.

Take care,
Jerry

Yeah, I also think you're freaking out for nothing :-D Did you made blood test? Blood test and ultrasound are the best measurers, and if your doc using ultrasound cannot find anything, it means it is nothing. :-)

But anyway, I would also check it with another doc to be sure.

Good luck, mate!

Celebrity
Have you had these bumps before or have you been squeezing this one before?

Is there only one bump present or more that just one?

It could be both a zit or an ingrown hair. How long has it been there? I reckon you should just leave it there unless it starts causing a lot of discomfort, which I doubt it will.

Did you have unprotected sex of any kind lately?

What are the effects of this cancer? I mean, how do you know if when you discover it, its not at a critcal stage. I'm doing a report at school on this cancer and I am trying to uncover more information about it. I've read other reports on it and they all say the same thing, it starts from a lump located on the penis. So is there any one who has this cancer that knows a little more than those articles. Post a reply from someone who has it or has had it. Wiston Tisdale

Hello!I don’t know if I will be able to help you as if a cancer survivor could but I was beside one when everything was happening. He was my boyfriend at the time and there was no lump on his testicle at all. What happened is that his testicle got swollen a little bit for no reason. There was no trauma or anything that could have provoked. We looked online and we thought it was hydrocele that was said to be benign and not need a treatment, so he didn’t want to have it examined.
However, I made him and I went with him. After visiting an urologist, he was assigned for an ultrasound a few days after and was found to have a mass in his testicle. We both got really scared and he was lost. I was too because we had no idea what was going to happen next. He called his parents and they came down to the hospital immediately.
The next thing it was surgery. We didn’t understand how come he needed a surgery so soon, we didn’t even know what it was all about. We were angry why didn’t they do more tests then just ordered a surgery right away.
Later it was explained to us that orchiectomy is the best way to take the testicle out and than look at the abnormal mass and see if it were cancerous because if they did a biopsy and it was cancer, it could disturbed it and maybe even grow more. They also said that 95% of testicular masses were cancers.
What we did was learn more about the cancer, what kind of testicular cancer there were, and he was so lost, he was noticing all sorts of symptoms he read about but of course didn’t have, was so confused and quite but I knew I need to be strong and give him support, so were his parents and all of our other friends. We couldn’t show him that we too were just as scared.
He had it done, it was done quickly, it took about an hour. He was even more quite after the surgery especially because the tests results were supposed to arrive in ten days time and he was in pain after the surgery. When the results came back, he was said it was seminoma, a kind of cancer that required no chemotherapy, only radiation. This was a relief. He saw many doctors at the time, oncologist, radiologist, urologist, I can’t think of all. After he was assigned for a CT scan to see if the cancer had spread but no such signs were found. He was on the radiation therapy that made him sick but luckily he managed to get rid of it.
People say he was lucky because he had that seminoma developed and because it was found so early that it hasn’t spread.

i was playing football and was kicked in the testicals.
that night i took a shower afterward and freaked out
because i felt , well a bump that was kind of attached to
the right testicali dont remember any pain or bumps previous
and i think the kick was the cause BUT oyu never know.
the only thing that has me second guess this bump its that
two weeks ago i was using the bathroom (#2) and thick
cloudy sperm came out. i know its not a STD cause im a
virgin, but know im thinking that i should second guess this.
the worst part is is that i dont have insurance. what do i do!

this is a VERY bad thing to happen to you, you must have this cut off now if you dont it could spread throughout your whole entire body and you might die im sorry this had to happen to you :( :( :( :( :( :(

hey im a 15 year old lad and i found a lump on my right testicle abouta month ago now... i keep meaning to tell my mum or go to the doctors but i find it embarrassing and difficult to talk about, im pretty sure its growing and i have had some of the symtoms such as lower stomach pain, but i don't know if i am just imagining it as it only seems to hurt when i think about it :S what shall i do? are there any other symtoms? any response will be gratefully recieved

Maybe putting a life to weigh with embrassment is like taking a huge boulder to weigh against a stone. Go and see a doctor immeidately. It is better to rule out cancer than to have your life at stake. Any other possibilies can still be cured easily

I experienced a simular discomfort when i woke up the other day. It was almost as though a small bump and increased sensitivity on the bottom of my left testical came out of nowhere.
I went to the doc and he told me that it probably wasnt cancer (that was a relief), but the pain has yet to subside. The doc sent me to get an ultrasound and there was no conclusion by the people who conducted it (two women, haha...my luck).
What are the other possible explainations could there be? could there be build up of some sort? how long should i wait before returning to a specialist?

Thanks