hi. I am 26 years old and am also experiencing sore testicles.
This has only been going on for a day...(~15 hours).
There has been no injury to the testicles.
The pain is mostly on the left testicle. It isn't terribly painful, just consistently sore. There is some swelling-although it has gone down (I have been putting ice on it for a few hours).
I also have some discomfort/pain above my crotch, in the lower abdomin--it feels similar to having been kicked in the balls or like I have a slight stomachache.
I had a vesectomy in the middle of December and am concerned that it has something to do with it. I never did go back in to get a sperm count. Thanks.

i have everything you just said , started to happen laike 15 hours ago . dont know why . how did it go with you bro . help ppl

ow guys.. Just 2 days ago after intercourse my left testicle swell a whole lot and same with my right.. there was a lot of pain in the testicle and abdominal pain as well..

When I got to the ER after an hour of wait.. the testicles' swelling died down and same as the pain.. but the pain at its peak was severe I could've barely stood still waiting in the emergency registration..

When the swelling died down.. the two testicles appeared further apart from one another.. It was late at night and since the pain/swelling died down the doctors at the ER did not want to call and wake the Urologist.

Now tonight I noticed that my left testicle is LOWER than usual and my right is higher than usual? There's no pain whatsoever.. but it scares the heck out of me.. My biggest fear is that the left testicle is no longer attached and is dangling by itself.. or it may be hanging by a thread..

Guys, any of you experienced one of your testicles lower than usual and the other one higher than usual?

The doctors' in the ER speculated that it was a torsion but it may have untwisted back into place.. however after the major swelling on the left testicle.. it appears to be a lot lower and tenderer than before.. My appointment to see the Urologist will be next wednesday, the 9th.. however this whole thing has been freaking me out.. since I've been reading up a lot on having your testicle being destroyed if not treated.. or infertility..

A year and a half ago, I had my gallbladder removed due to attacks from gallstones. For some reason to which the surgeon was dumbfounded, I came out of that surgery with both of my testicles swollen to where the entire scrotum was the size of a grapefruit. It took six months for that to subside to a somewhat 'normal' appearance and I still have some aches and pains from the experience. I'm actually thinking about calling a Urologist about this. My right is worse than the left - but both sides experience discomfort to this day.

As an aside, the doctors have tried to explain it off by saying that when I was in surgery, my body was slightly tilted to where my head was slightly higher than my feet and the blood rushing down may have broken through some wall and caused the swelling - But I wonder just the same as some of you if some permanant damage has been done...I'm almost to the point where if necessary, just take the damn things out. This has affected a lot in my life, included not having sex with my wife since surgery. I'm 43 and we have a daughter - so having more children isn't an option I'm interested in any longer.

Rich N-
I'm sorry you've experience such a dramatic turn of events after gall blader surgury.
It could also have been a reaction to medication, the anti-biotics, or the anticeptic, or other medicine.
The huge size of the swelling indicates it was some serious trouble, however, and I wouldn't let the issue drop.

The issue of not wanting any more children is another matter. You need to consider counseling with your wife before you turn this corner. Your continued sex life shouldn't end with the removal of your gall bladder.

Its probably "blue balls." Go jerk off or get laid and the pain will go away. Works everytime.