i have red sore pimples on my face....there is difference between cheek color and the surrounding color on my face...how to remove pimples and my reddish.....

If you are having issues with acne, what treatments have you used already? Are you trying to scrub your face or anything? What's best to do is nice gentle action to remove bacteria and such from your face without causing damage to your skin. Use a gentle cleanser and then after your skin is dry, daub the pimples with a little 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. Please let us know what works for you!

I have the same problem. I never use to break out and had a wonderful facial skin. It started about a year ago with red bumps that would not come to a head, flatten out and turn red. This is an ongoing issue. I have not read any responses as to what this might be. But, I am beginning to believe it has something to do with my tap water. I know this sounds far fetched, but something isn't right and I really believe it's the water.

It can be the water. Try putting coconut oil on the bumps every time you think of it. After reading some of Bruce Fife books from amazon I tried it every time I brushed my teeth or washed my hands. They didn't come to a head so nothing would heal them.