Hi, I am a 26 year old female who just became sexually active with her boyfriend over the past five days. Our sex has been, well, incredible, but due to the intensity and length of time spent having sex, I've noticed some pain and itchiness in the vaginal area. Upon looking at my vagina I noticed that the skin right around the entrance to the vagina has been rubbed raw--even off in some places! Is there a topical cream I could use without going to the gyno (this is rather embarrassing), like a baby diaper cream or neosporin? What do you suggest we do in the future--I am assuming that there were times when there was not as much moisture as there should be--should we always use an additional lubricant?
Thank you in advance for your time.

Definately use a lubricant. As for the raw spot, maybe try using a cream like savlon etc antiseptic, make sure you wipe from front to back when you do number 2 and try not to have sex for a few days to give it a chance to heal.

im having the exact same problem.

Your telling me! I can barely walk and Im icing my gina! I almost went to the doctor, definitly a painful experience.

i know exactly what you are talking about! not only is it sore but it is suuuuuper pink and even burns a little. anyone have advice on how to take away some of the irritation?

Keep it clean. Pee before sex. Shower ASAP mode after the deed is done, condom or not. Always wash off the goods. Perfume free lotion helps when the skin isnt broken but dont rub it all over the clit and what not. Only EXTERNALLY..baby oil helps too. Make sure the penis your getting off with is clean, internally and externally. Try some soft sex.. Lol. This is mostly common sense. :-)

i have the same problem. lol. i'm in a bit of a predicament since i have very sensitive skin and cannot (believe it or not) use baby oil on my nethers. i also have problems with a lot of lotions, so please tell me if the neosporin works. i seem to have had no reaction to that. also, can i use vaseline?

Coconut oil...after the fact. works well for vag chaffing due to lack of lubrication predicament. Use it on the outer lips and as far into the vagina you can get it. Use the first pressed with all the natural nutrients, safe with oral and will be good with sex too.

you tried lip balm?

Yes! They sell a cream for yeast infection, but it also helps with a chapped vaginia. Its called Miconazole. It has worked on me..

Sounds like herpes

That's ridiculous wtf lol.. If it were herpes she'd know. No one knows they have herpes that quickly anyways. A lot of girls experience this. When you have sex for a long time, you tend to lose moisture and you irritate the skin, which leads to redness and raw skin. Also even the chapping. I'm trying to figure out if I could just use Vaseline to kill the dryness.

Wow you're amazing I didn't even think about coconut oil!

OMG me too and yes ice seems to be all that helps....its awful

triple antibiotic ointment works, and so does chap stick believe it or not lol