Hi....im 15 yrs old and i was wondering if its perfectly safe to put vaseline on penis as a lubricant while masturbating.

is it bad?

It is safe to put vaseline or almost any other lubricant.

Many people when masturbating try to use some kind of lotion. Vaseline should be fine to use for masturbation but not for a long run. You have to understand that Vaseline contains petrochemicals that will harm your skin in a long run. If you are using this for some time now you should notice some changes on your penis skin. Some red patches or maybe some blisters. These are not too serious conditions but you have to treat them. I think you should be much safer with using some natural oils like avocado oil or almond oil or coconut oil. The thing is that all of them have scents and this might bother some people. Have you considered using any of these?

is vasline safe to use on penis?

How do you tear them?

I used Vaseline for masturbate....white pimples observed in penis tips is it dangerous?

Not at all, they are called pearly penile papules (PPP). Can only removed by CO2 laser surgery, which can be quite expensive but surely worth it.

Theres a great product out called 3P gel and trust me bro this sh*t works like magic! I had pearly penile papules for about 4 years nd i thought i would never see them go untill i looked up remedies nd sh*t and came across the 3P gel, and ordered it and now i been using it for about a week and there almost all gone! Cant wait to get this penis sucked cuz i never have due to these ppps

Vaseline is not only masturbation safe but it is good for healing the skin!

YOUR SAYING ITS SAFE MARCO40987 IS SAYING NO GOOD LONG TERM???

Haha aye congrats !!!

I am using my artificial penis for the first time in my 70ties and very dry what is the best lubricant to use without causing infection

Try using KY

Is it safe using Vaseline during sex..