I sometimes masturbate like 2-3 times per day, and I have this red, raw spot on the underside of my penis. I know it's not an STD cuz I have not had sex for a couple of years. What kind of penis creme can help?

Frequent masturbation often brings about the kind of issue you're mentioning. With all that friction, the skin gets rubbed dry. You need to moisturize it, so use a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with a high end emollient, such as shea butter. If it also contains vitamin E, so much the better!  Good luck!

Failure to use lubrication when needed will cause friction irritation and pain in the penis.

The best lubrication for masturbation is the human foreskin. The highly innervated, erogenous foreskin is secured only at each extremity and is not attached to the underlying shaft of the penis. It is internally lubrication with lymphatic fluid and glides up and down the shaft of the penis without friction. The foreskin is filled with pleasure nerves that are stimulated by motion. This makes it ideal for masturbation.

If one ‘s penis has been deforeskined, the shaft skin is shortened, which makes it taut and immovable, so more force is necessary. Nineteenth Century doctors thought that would make masturbation impossible. It did not make impossible but it made it harder to do and less fun.

If you don’t have a foreskin, then you will need external lubrication. You will need to learn to slide your hand up and down the shaft. Some males use a personal lubricant, which is designed to provide lubricant for sexual intercourse. There is no age restriction on its purchase. Others may use petroleum jelly, such as Vaseline (which is greasy), baby oil, vegetable oil, olive oil, or saliva. Some foreskinned males also like to use lubrication, although it is not strictly necessary.

Products with harsh and irritating chemicals should be avoided. Shampoo and body wash have been reported to cause irritation and should not be used.

Unforeskinned males who try to masturbate without lubrication are likely to suffer friction irritation and pain. If that happens, then you may put some Jergen’s hand lotion on your penis to soothe it. It should get back to normal in about a week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_lubricant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation