So yesterday I noticed that my vagina was very itchy and kinda burning so I decided to check it out and one side of it is very swollen and stretched out!! It's still the same today, very itchy and my period is 5 days late. I'm really worried and want to know what's wrong so I can fix it. HELP!!!!

Even though it's not very well known a severe Yeast infection has been shown to hinder a period! So I am 99% sure you have a MAJOR yeast infection and need to clear it up! So get a 5 or 7 day yeast infection kit - including inserts and cream - don't use perfume or talc, stop ingesting yeast and sugared products - ESPECIALLY bread and pop! And air out the area as much as possible! Also IF you start your period in the mean time, wait till you are done before you start back up the Yeast infection kit! Use a non scented non soap cleanser and shower the area not bathe! Let me know how you make out! Good luck!

Thanks for the help!!! I will go buy a treating kit for it today. But I'm not quite sure how to use it because I'm only 13 and I don't talk to my mom about this kinda stuff..

Hi honey! Sorry I haven't been on for a bit! 1 question have you had your period yet?