Hi. I'm 17 and for the past couple months the lips of my vagina have been very red and hurt. Sometimes I'll get itchy and if I touch down there it will burn and sometimes it burns if I pee as well. I already tried a yeast infection curing thing that you can buy at the store and I also switched to a feminine soap to use for down there and nothing helped. And me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time in a couple weeks and after a few minutes it burned inside my hole extremely bad and this has never happened before. Does anyone have any ideas of what this could be?

Hi, you are very young so I dare to say that you don't know that much about safe sex, generally about the sex. Correct me if I am wrong. Do you use the protection during the intercourse? Was it rough sex? Sorry because I am into your intimacy that much, but this is the only way to see what could be your problem, it all can be related to burning after urination that you are dealing with. Here are some of the reasons why this maybe is happening. You have a UTI. Maybe you are dealing with a yeast infection. You have bacterial vaginosis. Maybe you have some STDi. So, hurry up to your doctor! Whatever it is, it requires the attention of the doctor. 

are you using a condom? bc i get that burning sensation when i dont use it. but i am currently on the pill. before that when i used condoms i didnt feel any pain. could it be possibly your not lubricated enough down there? because when your on the pill vaginal lubrication decreases.

Thanks for the reply : ) and yeah we ways use a condom and I've never been on the pill but it could have been that there wasn't enough lubrication but I don't know why it would burn sometimes when I pee and feel sore when I wipe too but it's not all the time either so I'm not sure what it is. Do u have any idea about that?

Hey I just made an account now but did u get my reply?

You need to see a doctor and so do the other people that have "burning". That could mean a yeast infection or if not been tested for stds...could be something else. It 's better to be safe than be sorry. STD's are serious and could cause infertility, etc. It's prob just a yeast infection, but you should be tested for std's too if you haven't w your bf. It's a good practice for you and your partner to be tested or whenever you have a new partner. The doctor can tell you exactly what it is. Whenever I have any thing that bothers my vagina...I go to the doctors.