my wife is confirmed as pregnant through urine test. she got pregnant without intercource, i mean my semen touched her vigina when she had her periods and she was wet, in that way she got pregnant, without intercource, her virginity ring has not broken would that be a problem  to her. please advice.

Your wife will want to visit a doctor's office as soon as possible for a complete exam.

If, as you say, her hymen is still intact, that can be dealt with on an outpatient basis.

Yes, before the baby comes, she will want to have the hymen broken.  She'll have enough other pain to deal with not to have that on top of everything.

You are living proof that a woman can get pregnant without intercourse.   And that pregnancies can start during a period.

Thank you for sharing.

thanks a lot kevin i will take her to doctor today itself, hope everthing goes fine with my sweet heart.