we had oral sex when she had periods going on, after one month she missed her periods , and the pregnancy home test is showing positive, but she is still virgin. could it be a problem as she is showing all the symptons of being pregnant. please help me out

If she is telling you that she is a virgin and you two have not had intercourse but she is turning up pregnant.......your either not telling the whole story or your girlfriend has another man in her life.

you took it in a wrong way, sorry my mistake, i should have told you that we are married just one month ago, and we are have oral sex daily even when had her periods going on, although i tried several times to enter her ,but it was very painful for her. but my seamen has touched her vagina several times, even she used to be wet, the problem is now her urine test shows she is pregnant, and i am worried as her virginity has not breaken would that be a problem for her please reply 

Well, if any of your semen touched even the outside of her vagina, she can get pregnant. It does swim, and if she was wet, it makes it even easier.

does her virginity will be a problem?, can we do sex? is it possible to do sex now so she can lose her virginity.

please reply for my forth question ... does her virginity will be a problem