We are two months old married couple, i had regular intercourse with my wife, but i dont know why her period is still coming which is a sign of non pregnancy, i confirmed with my wife if she had any conceptive pills and her answer was "no". Can you tell me what could be the reason?

It can take healthy couple upto 1 year to conceive! I always say "It takes ALL the planets to be lined up" which is totally true! You have to hit the right time of ovulation! The sperm has to have gotten through really horrible environments - the vagina, the cervix, the uterus and then the tubes! Forgive me for saying this, but you don't sound like you trust your wife - with asking her about the pills etc? You NEED to know that pregnancy USUALLY does not happen when you want it to happen! It's not like you snap your fingers and WHAM she is pregnant! So take it easy on her! And REALLY have a heart to heart if she is ready for this too - it sounds to me like you are basing your masculinity on this or somehting! It's not about getting her pregnant, it's about creating a baby TOGETHER! Good luck and health to both of you!