Im in my mid-30's been sexually active since 13yrs of age, have not always used protection, and have intimacy issues about cumming, many times I can't or don't. I have never had any kids, and thankfully only one STD about 12 yrs ago.  Im a heavy smoker of 18 yrs and drinker, and after a regretful night, last thanksgiving, my ex fiancee is claiming she is pregnant with my child, even though I did not ejaculate inside her, she is sayin precum got her pregnant.  I did not cum 24hrs prior, and and took a shower beforehand and used saliva to lubricateand.  Is this plausible? joined the site just to ask this question and cant figure out where to do this...
She is a nurse which makes me want to believe, yet still have my doubts.  Is she trying to trap me?

I'm not a doctor or anything but I've read alot online(which may be inaccurate idk) but from what I've read the only way to get pregnant from precut is if you haven't peed since you last ejaculated, because it supposedly cleans out and kills sperm?

help me tell me that will i bleed on my weding night or not ? my hymen is intact or not?
 i told my bf im not yet ready to lose my virgentity so he asked if he could do it to me anal. i thought about it and i said yes, it did hurt alout!! it hurted like hell!!! so after words i bleed like red liquid water it wasnt sticky it was just wateryeven he never touched my vigina .is that was hymen breakage bleeding or not? so does this mean i broke my hymen???////?

It means he's a lousy lover if he hurt you like that ,and he only cares about his own pleasure.
IF he only went in your anus it's not likely he broke your hymen but he probably "ripped you a new ass" so to speak. If it hurt like hell as you say ,he probably tore it a bit. If it doesn't heal up and stop bleeding in a few days you probably should have it looked at by a medical professional.

Are you sure he didn't slip it in your vagina when you were all hot and turned on?

hmm no i bleed only once whn we had 1st time anal sex .. but afterwrdx never bleed again .. so iam confuse ..was that a hymen break bleed or not? noo he never slipt in my vagina iam sure

The answer is yes. 

Pre-cum occurs when a man is sexually aroused. It's a clear odourless fluid released from the penis. You have no control over the release of pre-cum and you wouldn't be aware of it being released, unlike ejaculation.

Pre-cum contains sperm so yes, it is possible, regardless of you having a shower etc... that wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference, all you need is one sperm!

ok but it means that anal sex dont have any linkage with hymen breakge ?or hymen breakge bleeding? tht was a pre-cum my hymen is secured right?