my wife got introverted nipples, she is freaking out if she could feed baby like other mothers do, is there any possible way to Pull out the introverted nipples? Please

lol it's totally okay. My mother has them as do I and when she had her kids she was wondering the same thing. Turns out during pregnancy but go back in a few years later. So not to worry. XD

mine are introverted and didnt poke out during pregnancy or breast feeding but they have nipple shields you can use that assist with breast feeding

Lolz, ask your wife to pull her nipples out - use a thumb and a finger to place them around the nipple - on the areola that is - next push in towards the chest wall - gently - while nipples stick out, grab them and pull them out gently - this should not hurt at all. The other method is to suck on them to make them erect - repeat this/these procedure during the course of pregnancy - hopefully when your baby arrives, her nipples will be erect enough to facilitate breastfeeding - or as the above person said - use nipple shield - or in extreme cases - require surgical intervention