Hello! I have a question. Sometimes I feel pain in my back which travels into the right buttock. It usually happens when I work in my garden and sometimes the pain very strong. I feel it also when I clean my house especially when I do my vacuum cleaning. I think it appears when I stay in the same position for some time. After that I feel less pain and it usually disappears in an hour or two. Since my sister is using Naproxen maybe I could try whit it as well.

Hello! Naproxen is a drug which belongs to the group of non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs and it is usually used to treat inflammation and pain in condition connected to arthritis, bursitis, gout, or menstrual cramps. It can be used occasionally to decrease the pain but it can be also used for a longer period of time, but only if doctor decides to prescribe it as a part of the therapy. So, it sure would help to treat your pain but this would be temporarily. You should visit your doctor and see what causes your pain and he will decide about the right therapy for you.