Hello, good people. I have been lately experiencing some knee pain. I know I should go to the doctor, but it seems that I don’t have enough time. What should I do with this? What could be the reason for it? I would appreciate if anyone could help me with some piece of info. Thanks.

Hello, there. Knee pain is one of the most common pains. There are so many various causes. You haven’t mentioned your age. If you had done that, it would’ve been easier. If both knees are hearting, there is swelling and redness, I would suspect on rheumatoid arthritis. If this is present only on one knee, then that can be osteoarthritis. I can’t remember other causes. Maybe someone else will. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi. I agree that the causes of knee pain are various. Have you experienced any trauma recently? Maybe this is bothering you. In any case, visit your doctor. You shouldn’t be lazy for that. He will determine which kind of tests you need. I hope everything will be all right. You can inform me about the outcome. Bye!