Hi....Although I sleep properlly,every day after eating my midday food, I feel to much sllepy untill late at night. This sllepyness is to much and makes me feel that it is not normal. I can hold my shelf and do not sllep although I am feeling like a zombie.Also I feel sleepy when the night comes (when it starts geting dark during the day). The time period I feel this sllepyness, I cant be very social with people because I am not having energy.
I was thinking that my problemm is psychological for a long time, but sometimes I also lose my power at my hand muscles when I laugh... so I am now thinking of the possibility having (Cataplexy & Narcolepsy). I s anybody that can help me because I really dont know what to do..Thank you

You should probably seek medical help for this. There is obviously something dysfunctional going on. You can go to a medical doctor, and if that doesn't seem to help, I suggest going to a homeopath or naturopath. I've had great success seeing them.

I was just diagnosed with narcolepsy this past summer. My symptoms started out subtle. I too thought it was just psychological or I thought I was being lazy or sleeping when I was bored. But it progessively got worse. My knees gave out on me (I thought I was weak even though I was athletic) and now my neck starts to give out on me. My sleepiness has gotten worse and even though I havent had sleep paralysis for a month or so, it does still occasionally hit me. Don't hesitate if you have a problem. It prolonged me from getting the degree I wanted to at the time and if I had only been on medication, I would have been able to accomplish the things I thought I was incapable of doing at the time. I squeezed by college without study with a 2.75GPA and got and Assoc. degree. I regret not getting checked out sooner, but I thought it ludicrous that for me being someone that is completely healthy and athletic would have a problem with something as uncommon as narcolepsy.
Don't delay in going to a sleep doctor. And for narcoleptics, the natural herbs (as I was reading and even used to take) was very dangerous and would cause my heart to beat so hard that even after 10 hours after taking it, I would wake up at 3am with my heart pounding as if I ran a marathon. So get real medical advice instead of just going to a naturalist.