I have a professional job. Left to run a couple of errands over lunch and woke up hours later in the hospital - arrested. I have no recollection of 7 hours of my day. Allegedly, I'd gone to a party store and bout a bunch of pints of boos. Boos I don't event drink. Went to the hospital, or jail, or something. Had to get back to work for a ton of meetings and never got there. I thought I was in a Psych Ward and was trying to talk the Nurse into breaking out with me before they gave me a labotomy! I left my office around noon and finally became somewhat lucid @ 10:00 pm. I know with Narcolepsy you're body doesn't alwas know if it's slepping or dreaming, but Damn! I have no idea what happened for 10 hours of my life. My taxes made it, but other than that I have NO CLUE. I crashed my car and can't even defend myself because I don't know what hepped. Anybody else have Narcolepsy, took provigil, and chantix? I never drink & drive and had no idea whay I would have bought several pints of boos and just kept them around the floor of my car? The nurses are the ones that told me to stay away from it. I don't even know if I can fight this 'cause I wasn't in my right mind. I said I thought I was in a different city and even signed all my paperwok in some boys name with the wiriting of a 3rd grader - Coo Coo - Coo Coo! o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O 8-| ?

Have you actually been diagnosed with Narcolepsy? What you describe has nothing to do with narcolepsy and is not a symptom at all. Could you give us some more info?

I'm coming to this thread super late, and I just have to say: I take modafinil and started on chantix.

The results are terrifying. I had a mid-work episode where I thought the microwave was attacking me.

That's literally all I remember.

My coworkers tell me I was threatening and trying to smoke in my office (we have an outdoor area for smokers). They also tell me I attacked a coworker when they got near me while I was standing by the vending machine.

I literally have no recollection of that 30-ish minutes of my life. It felt like hours.

All I "remember" is being attacked by the microwave and feeling like my life was in danger.