I almost blacked out in my car last week, and the week before that I am pretty sure that I feel asleep in the lift at work. It freaks me out very badly! I just did the narcolepsy online test and it says that I have narcolepsy, most likely. What should I do now? What is the next step? Can narcolepsy be cured??

First of all you shouldn’t believe in all the things that you read online! And especially if you are freaking out about something like this. So first of all calm yourself down. Then you need to make good plan to find out what is really going on with you. So make appointment in your doctor’s office.

Step two is to go to your doctor and get right diagnosis. If by any chance your doctor confirms that you are really suffering from narcolepsy that you need to ask him all the information you want to know.

First of all this is chronic disorder which affects that part of the brain which is responsible for controlling your sleeping time and the time when you are awake.