I'd heard most Gym's Protein is very unhealthy and it's full of steroid.
Does this type of protein comes with bad side effects..?
I'm looking for an ideal diet protein to be used alongside gym sessions..
Anyone with a good suggestion..?

That's correct. Gym's Protein is very unhealthy and it is full of steroid. They really do not help much and could cause more harm than good. All you need is a proper diet, a good workout plan, and getting enough rest. Most of the supplements could actually harm your muscle growth, damage your health and lower your testosterone levels, hurt your adrenal glands and increase your estrogen levels. Foods high in protein are well known. You'll find it in beef, chicken, fish, pork, eggs, beans, nuts, seeds...

Hello there piercerblack,

As April has already said Gym protein can harm your health more than you can imagine. The side effects can be very mild, from acne to the severe ones such as loss of hair! I believe that you don’t want to experience this so I would suggest talking to your personal trainer if you want to improve and speed up your muscle growth.

First, make sure you are healthy because if there is any problem whatsoever you could make significant damage to your organism.

Second, adjust your diet plan with your plan of exercising. Your trainer will give you some tips, after all we are all different. The results will be visible after few months so be patient and you will achieve your goals.