Hello. I'm 22 year old male and I would really like to hear more facts about nasal cancer. This has become a point of interest in our family when, about a month ago, my grandfather has been diagnosed with it.
What can I say about him- he was pretty healthy men although he was a smoker almost whole his life.
I really don’t know a lot about it but I know that these kinds of cancers could be inherited.
That’s why I would like to hear more about it. Is there anything I could do to prevent it from happening?
What are the symptoms and possible risks of developing this condition? What are the options for effective treatment!

Hi. I'm a medical student and I know some facts about this particular cancer because recently I wrote an essay about it.
You see, although cancers of the nasal cavity are very rare- they are very serious. First, I want to tell you that even though many people think that there is also heredity factor involved with this type of cancer- it is completely wrong. There are almost no cases of appearing of this cancer in more members of the same family. The exact cause is still unknown but there are two high risk factors- smoking and exposure to some chemicals! Cigarettes contain nitrosamines that cause cancer and among high risk chemicals are glues, formaldehyde, solvents, nickel, chromium dust and wood dust