Hi, I have blocked nasal passages every spring because of grass allergy. I wish I could breath normally and not having to worry about speaking. Nasal sprays give me some instant relief, but it doesn’t last long, they are not efficient enough. I take loratadine, but without an obvious success. Does anyone has any advice?

Hi, I have allergy to dust so, I suffer during whole year. You have trouble only in spring. My nose is discharging all the time or it is congested. My eyes are swollen and I have eczema on legs and arms. I am trying to keep house tide, but it is not a solution either, because if I am already too sensitive I should fortify my immune system and be in contact with different allergents in order to avoid any new over sensitivity. I also take antihistamine, Aerius. Individuals with allergies often develop other symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, and thin nasal drainage. My sister treated her allergy by acupuncture very successfuly, and I consider that option too.