Hello, folks. I have been diagnosed with a condition called gynecomastia. For those who do not know, I have bigger breasts than it is normal for a man. I am 16 years old. I know it is probably caused by hormone imbalance. I was thinking if there is some natural cure for my problem. I would appreciate all your replies.

I'm srry but I dont think that there is.

I would advise looking into MACA, which supports the body in its ability to establish and maintain hormone balance. There are different types of MACA: red, black, and tan. I would look into all three, as they have different properties and effects on the body. Most likely, black maca would be of most effect for gynecomastia. I would recommend starting with small doses and increasing based on your body's reaction. There are no known adverse side effects of taking maca. The Peruvians have been eating it for hundreds of years as part of their traditional diet. It is a root vegetable and a cruciferous vegetable.

You know nothing. Go away.