I would like to share my experienced with others. I am 24 years old male and I had gynecomastia plastic surgery almost a year ago. I am so happy about it. Every day I wake up with a sense of confidence that I didn’t have before and I am looking forward now to take my shirt off. My scars are completely healed and my chest looks great.

Hi there, good to hear successful story. My gynecomastia plastic surgery was almost 2 months ago. I have only a little swelling in my left side which was my most problematic one but my right chest is perfect. I had lipo too. All the hassle I went through (telephone consult, tickets, cars, hotels, surgery, traveling back, etc) paid in the end. In my first surgery that I was flat like for a week but after that my nipples "puffed out" and never went down. So, second doc told me his patients never go through the "puffy nipples" issue. I had a nice contour by my nipples all the time stuck out but this time it's amazing seeing my nips flat and stuck to my chest area