Hi, guys. My friend has been diagnosed with lyme disease. It seems that he has been beaten by mite. I know that this type of disease can cause many problems. I was wondering if there is natural cure for lyme. I hope someone will know to answer my post. Thank you in advance.

Darby-

Tell your friend to RUN- not walk for treatment from a Lyme literate physician. Going untreated can lead to many complications. What part of the country does he reside in?

Reason

Darby-

I need more info. Has your friend been experiencing problems for some time, or does he know when he was bitten by a tick. Did he test positive from the Elisa Test or Western Blot, or both. He'll certainly know if he was tested by Western Blot: test kit was probably sent to IGENEX for testing which would have cost him hundreds of dollars out of pocket for the reading.

Good news if it was from the Elisa Test which is performed through most clinics- he'll automatically be approved for 10 to 28 days of antibiotic treatment. Bad news if he tested positive through the Elsia Test: he'll only be approved for 10 to 28 days of antibiotic treatment.

It's a catch 22. No where has it been proven that people have been cured of Lyme in only 28 days. However, if he was just bitten, he stands a much better chance of recovery in that time period.

There is no home remedy for Lyme; it's not an item you pick up through your health food store. There are some physicians who treat patients with both antibiotics and herbs with mixed results; but not just the latter...

Reason