I have dry lips most of the time. Dry and chapped lips are unpleasant and don't look very nice either, in my opinion. I would like to be free from my dry lips. Are there any natural cures that will make my lips feel normal again? I would appreciate hearing from you!

I imagine that something like labello would solve the problem. Just apply it to your lips when they feel dry, however often that happens to be. Apart from that, I would suggest that you start drinking more fluids (and not coffee or tea) to make sure you are hydrated properly. That will help with your dry lips too.

Apply Vaseline to your lips before you go to sleep at night. If they're still dry, put more Vaseline on them and efolicate them with a toothbrush.

Try leaving on vaseline overnight or buy special lip treatments for dry/chapped lips. Both may be sed durinf the day as well. You can try lip scrubs so that dead skin cells are cleaned off leaving you with soft lips and treat them well from then on

You can use milk cream on your lips before you go to sleep. It's a great remedy for this kind of problem. You should try it.

A common misconception is that lips dry out because they lack sebaceous glands. These glands are most commonly associated with hair follicles, which, in hairy regions of the body, deliver sebum to the skin. Sebum is a natural oil made of fats called triglycerides and the detritus of dead cells. Once it reaches the skin, it both moisturizes and waterproofs skin. Since lips are hairless, many people think they lack sebaceous glands. In actuality, lips have a specialized type of sebaceous gland, known as ectopic sebaceous glands.

Cucumber slices have been shown to be effective in enhancing the beauty of skin by reducing the appearance of under-eye swelling. What works on the sensitive skin beneath the eyes can also work for dry lips.

Cucumber is composed of mostly water -- more than 90 percent -- which means it can serve as a delivery vehicle for H2O. The water in raw cucumber slices can help restore moisture in lips on its own, but cucumber has other ingredients that can promote the health of lips as well. The vegetable has a significant amount of ascorbic acid, known more familiarly as vitamin C.

Ascorbic acid promotes the production of collagen, a connective protein that gives structure and resilience to skin tissue. Cucumber also contains caffeic acid, an antioxidant that suppresses the generation of free radicals by ultraviolet radiation (UV) from the sun.

Combined into cucumber slices applied topically to the lips, the water and caffeic and ascorbic acids moisturize lips, promote lip fullness and protect from sun damage. Not bad from a vegetable you can get for less than a buck at the local market.

Good Suggestion. I tried using Vaseline on my lips overnight and it was very effective.