Guys, I need some help out here. I have some sleeping problems for the last couple of weeks, ever since I came back from a business trip. I don't know has this affected my good night sleep that I had before, but the truth is that I am dealing with it so far.

I don't have problems with insomnia, don't get me wrong. My only problem is that I am waking up very often during the night and when I get up in the morning, I am so tired.

I think that this also affects my health. I become really nervous and I don't know what to do.

So I was wondering do you know some best Natural Sleep Aids that Work to Improve Sleep and Health?

Tnx a lot!

Hello there. You can always consult some psychologist who can help you understand why you are going through this. I mean, there must be some reason why you don't sleep well anymore. I don't believe that this is because of your trip.

Natural sleep aids such as essential oil are good for this.They are a totally natural method. We all are aware of the fact that prescription medications can cause so many side effects and make you feel little weak when you need to wake up, so I will not mention all other negative side effects. So, essential oils, on the other hand, don’t cause these adverse reactions and they are very helpful.

And one thing more - I think that we all like essential oils! 

Well, if you don't have real problems with insomnia, it would be much easier to deal with. That generally means that you don't need to visit your doctor at all. But of course be careful, because you don't want this to turn into insomnia and something that is chronic, right?

Anyway, if you really want to sleep well, you should consider taking more calcium and magnesium. For example, calcium is an amazing for relaxation. Do you know that a glass of warm goat’s milk kefir could do the trick by providing calcium and magnesium?

Now, you know and go to the market fast to buy it!

Hi there.
I also have heard about that thing that magnesium and calcium can help you a lot, but to be honest I still haven't done much about it. I was reading that some studies have shown that higher magnesium levels can help induce a deeper sleep. It can help you even more if you take it together with calcium for better absorption. Well, we all do know that banana has a lot of magnesium, but for my whole life I was living with the facts that I should not eat bananas before I go to bed because they are "heavy" and they won't let me sleep well? Now, when I am reading that this can help me, is that actually means that I should eat banana...or I should avoid it?

Look, all you need to do is to restrict yourself to certain things. Bananas maybe are heavy for the night, but if you eat half of banana, this won't harm you.

Also, there are so many other groceries and foods that you can take instead of bananas and still they are very rich in magnesium. Crackers with Almond butter seems just like an amazing substitute, and I don't want to mention how gluten-free oatmeal with honey and dark cherries in the combination are also an amazing source of magnesium. A small glass of tart cherry juice should also do the job.

Try it. 

You can try to use Valerian root. When people mentioned me this one, I was not sure what this is but then I did a lot of researches and they were helpful. Anyway, this root is a plant with roots that actually contain many healing properties.

Valerian roots are known for its relaxation and sedative effects which really seem to work.

I was never using it alone, I was combining it with chamomile tea. Chamomile tea is also known for its relaxing effects.

You can try to get it because it is totally natural and it can help you.

It is also good for anxiety, I had problems with it and it helped me... A lot!

I have also heard that valerian root is helpful, but I have to be honest - I have never tried it. What is natural sleep? That is a sleep that needs to be up to 9 hours long, not less than 7. Now, who can sleep more than 7 hours? :) It is really difficult. I was using chamomile tea whenever I was not able to sleep and it helped me. It really relaxed me a lot. If you have problems with sleeping, you should consider about cognitive therapy. I don't know how much you are into it, but it actually helps patients understand and counter negative thoughts and misconceptions that keep them awake. Since you don't have so many problems with your sleep, since you don't have insomnia issues so far, you can consider this therapy as a prevention.

I vote for melatonin. It is natural and it is actually a hormone produced by the pineal gland in the center of your brain. If you are wondering how melatonin can help you, it is simple - it regulates the body's circadian rhythms. Those are daily rhythms such as your sleep-wake cycle. What this has to do with your sleeping and bed time? Well, those levels of melatonin in the blood are highest prior to bedtime. I think that now you understand.
I think that you should talk to someone and consult someone about this but everyone will tell you that this can help you improve your sleep. Since this is totally natural, this also won't affect your health - it can only help you.
GL