I am a 15 year old boy and I have had medium breasts for about 5 years now. I was just wondering if it was gynecomastia or not and if it could still go away if it is gynecomastia. I am about 5'6 1/2 and weigh 165 could it be that I'm just overweight?

Hi Guest,

There is a good chance that you are overweight.  The height/weight charts aren't specific but the 50% profile would be about 105-125 pounds for a 15 year old.  It IS going to vary, your doctor can provide much better information.

Your doctor can also determine if you have gynecomastia or not. 

Yes, it can still go away if it is gynecomastia.  You're early in puberty and have a number of years to grow/develop.

See your doctor - please.

Thank you very much I have been exercising at the gym frequently if it might have been that but would anyone know a certain machine or if I should be lifting weight to help lose pounds and get these things off my chest

Lifting weights and exercising is a great start. I urge you to see your doctor, regardless. They can tell you if it is gynecomastia and also if you are overweight.