As I am entering the menopause, a logical question to ask is that about natural cures, natural remedies, or natural supporting herbs that will simply ease the process a bit. Do you know any natural cures for the menopause? I would appreciate your help, and I would like to hear how you got through the menopause.

Of course it is natural to look for cures for anything unpleasant that happens to us - I am positive that this is what humankind has been doing since it appeared on earth, and that this is part of what makes us thrive. I have to add though, that the menopause is something you will have to go through, and even with herbal remedies to make you feel better, the menopause is nothing pleasant.

Hi. I'm 39 years old already. My marriage only 2 years long. Both my hubby and i work hard for me to get pregnant but not it's working. we have been seeing few doctors and no good news so far. Few weeks ago i went to see a doctor with my blood test result. When i showed the result paper to the doctor, i was suspected with pre menopause.  It breaks my heart to hear the news. All kinds of bad thoughts appeared in mind. The doctor then asked me to redo the blood test just to reconfirm the result. I've done the test and this coming monday i m going to face the doctor again. I hope it's going to be okay. I cross my finger to the almighty above to help me through whatever words comes out from the doctor. So, you're right.