I have been reading a lot about melanoma lately, after I found a suspicious looking mole on my back. In the meantime I already found out that I do not have melanoma - thank G-d! - but I am still interested in hearing more about natural cures for melanoma. When I was reading about melanoma, I saw there are some melanoma patients who manage their disease exclusively with herbs and dietary changes. Does this really work? Would anyone tell me more?

Hi there! I heard that when it comes to diet, it is very important to avoid eating: Margarine and other hydrogenated fats; refined salt, table salt; chlorinated water; antibiotics; food additives; sugar, corn syrup, chocolate and other foods containing similar concentrated sweeteners; refined oils; baking powder; junk foods, fried, smoked, grilled foods, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Soda pop, alcohol drinks. You could try Naturopathic medicine, it encompasses different healing traditions. All accepted methods focus on using noninvasive, physiologically supportive therapies that leverage the natural healing power of the body. I read also that the herbs for Melanoma in general are: Equisetum, Comfrey, Yarrow, Bladderack, Ginseng, Rosehips and Sage. The Bach Flower Remedies which are included are Honeysuckle, Holly and Mimulus. These herbs in combination, support one another, and address damage done by the environment in general and the sun in particular which is obviously involved directly in cases of melanoma. I hope this will help you.

There are many ways for melanoma treatment. The methods are surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and palliative care. A good treatment of melanoma is surgical. Radiation therapy is a treatment of malignant melanoma of the preferred method.