My nephew has bad eczema on a large part of his body. He's has it since he was a little baby, and I know that his parents were prescribed really heavy steroid creams for him then. Now that the eczema is back, my nephew would prefer to try with natural cures. What are your experiences with natural cures for eczema?

Did you know most people with a history of eczema have some kind of respiratory issue? If that applies to your nephew as well, then I think no amount of creams would totally cure the eczema - instead, it is the underlying cause that needs to be treated, after which the eczema will fade on its own.

I had a spot below my eye near my nose it was scaling and raw all winter. One morning after getting out of the shower it was really hurting with the soap that I used. So I grabs the first thing to come to hand to soot the pain. That very afternoon it vanished. I believe I found a treatment, I'll have to test it on someone else to make sure this really work. I was amazed with the result. I'm also excite this might be a medical break through for me.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Keep searching until you find what works for you.  For him, the "solution" has varied over time - things work for a while and then become less effective. Certainly good nutrition and a stress free lifestyle are important factors.

Coconut Oil. Great for moisturize.