Can I call on you for some advice please? I suffer from bad acid reflux, and am hoping there are natural cures for it. Partly because I think there must be a better way than the medication I am on, and partly because of the cost involved. What do you know about natural cures for acid reflux?

Thank you for expressing an interest in herbal medicine - I am always happy when people question the "one way" doctors normally offer. I have heard that willow bark and coconut oil are both good for acid reflux. But if you want to get a professional opinion, please see a natural practitioner.

I was curious to know if anyone is getting the same symptoms I have for the past month? I always get a dull stabbing ache in the middle to left part of my upper chest after eating, and my stomach always feels bloated. Blockers and antacids only help temporarily. I have been getting these symptoms everyday. Any advice someone can give? Thanks

hi
I think u have Helicobacter pylory,its just a bacteria in stomach and cure with just antibiotics dont worry just visit a doctor and say do the test of helicobacter pylory.