I am looking for people who have experience (in any way, doesn't have to be first-hand) with curing pulmonary fibrosis in a natural way. I am vaguely aware of natural cures existing, but have never heard from people who tried and tested these. Can you shed some light on the healing process for me?

Hello there,

Well, I am sure that you are aware that pulmonary fibrosis is autoimmune disorder, and that autoimmune disorders are in most cases untreatable. This is due the fact that the cause is unknown, and if the doctors can’t find cause it is not possible to know how to deal with it. The worst part is that your own body is fighting against you by mistake, and it is attacking healthy cells and tissue.

There are some products which allegedly help in treating the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis, but to treat the condition itself is absolutely impossible. Try to consult your doctor about best approach when it comes to treating the worst symptoms you are experiencing, after all he is a medical expert.

Pulmonary fibrosis may come from autoimmune disorders, but not always. Some air Pollutants, ones work environment. So it is not solely an autoimmune disorder.....................I have pulmonary fibrosis, but not from an autoimmune DO.