Hello! I have found out that my grandfather suffers from pulmonary fibrosis. I have noticed that he started to have difficulties with breathing during physical activity. Also, his dry cough has been persistent for months. He also complained on weakness and fatigue. We attributed his complaints to his aging but when he visited pulmonary specialist we faced the truth. How to cure and control pulmonary fibrosis?

Hello! Unfortunately there is no cure for pulmonary fibrosis. Since your grandfather is most probably around sixty years old, as most of the pulmonary fibrosis patients, the surgical option or lung transplantation comes out of question. Pulmonary fibrosis patients are treated initially with corticosteroids although and this treatment and no other treatment have proved effective in halting the progress of the disease or improving quality of life.

I HAVE READ ABOUT CLAIMS OF NATURAL HERBS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO CURE THIS. DO YOU KNOW OF ANY STUDIES OR ANY FACTUAL BASIS FOR THESE CLAIMS

This website is weird... I like it!

Can someone post pics of pulmonary fibrosis. I don't use google images. Sup Gav

This website is really helpful. Sup Gavsta!

you guys r wierd LP and WYATT

Well, my grandmother was diagnosed too, but it helps her to exercise because her doctor said that if she keeps exercising like she is then it won't worsen as fast.

Hi Kirstin

How is your grandad doing now?