Hello! Since I have some minor but very frequent problems with my health I am interested in methods to strengthen my immune system. I know there are a lot of already-made products in pharmacies that promise miracles and supposedly protect you even from cancer but they are basically chemicals no matter how 100% natural they are claimed to be. I think it must be better if I change my eating and living habits. What do you think about food as a natural remedy?

I totally agree that our food can be a source of our remedy too! And when I say this I mostly think of fruits, vegetables and herbs. “One apple a day, keeps the doctor away” is an old saying which is completely true. But it’s not just the apples! Lemon protects you against germs and bacteria, vinegar relieves leg cramps and cough, mint is for the nervous stomach, cucumber can be used to reduce heat and inflammation, green tea is good for weight loss, grapefruit is for healthy skin, blueberries are good antioxidants… I can go on to enumerate but basically each fruit, vegetable or herb has something valuable for your health and I am sure you can find a lot to read on that subject.

Yes, I agree too. Even chocolate, though the dark one is good for your heart. What you should do is to examine how your body functions and which areas are problematic and then find out what you should eat to feel better and improve your health. For example: if you have an infection you might want to drink a lot of cranberry juice or if you want to loose some weight you might want to stock up on apple cider vinegar. There is a cure for everything hidden somewhere in nature. Try to focus your diet on organic products and soon you will notice the difference too.