A good neighbor of mine, who I often drink coffee with, was diagnosed with lymphoma. That was enough of a shock in itself, but when I heard that she was attempting a natural cure for lymphoma, I started to get so worried about my neighbor! What is this natural cure? Do any of you have any idea what she might be doing?

Natural cancer treatments are controversial, no matter what form of cancer we are talking about. The trend is to believe that even chemotherapy is something that sometimes cures cancer, but cancer is always a life threatening and very dangerous disease. Of course, "treatment with herbs" can sound scary under those conditions. Bear in mind that traditional societies have cured cancer with - very potent and effective - herbs for many thousands of years, sometimes with success, and sometimes not. Your neighbour probably has only one shot at good treatment, and it is up to her to decide what she feels is best for her. And you know, it might just end up being the herbs!