My grandfather is suffering form Hyperuricaemia (gout) and he wants to know what are natural gout remedies …
Thanks for advice!

Hey,
There are some changes in life needed, if your grandfather wants to feel better- he must eat fresh vegetable and fruits. Cherries are very effective in preventing gout. At least 1 pound cherries daily. Besides, he has to drink plenty water and eliminate consumption of meat and fried food. If he is overweight, he must reduce some weight. There are also some herbs known to reduce goat. For example devil’s claw and celery. Devil’s claw reduces inflammation and relieves pain, while celery helps reduce acid build up in joints.
I really hope I helped a little.

I have gout and tried cherries and other food items, but no luck. I've been on a Gout homopathic medication for 2 months and it works for me. It is GOUT - BLF from Health Center for Better Living. A bottle of 100 capsules cost about $18 and you they may have buy one and get one free. They can be reached on the net or 1-800-544-4225.

Here are a few home remedies for gout.

* Eat fresh cherries and drink cherry juice daily.
* Bananas is another gout treatment, eat daily but don't over do so you won't get constipated.
* Drink a lot of water.
* Drink peppermint tea a few times a day.
* Eat strawberries.
* To reduce the pain from the gout, apply ice on the painful area.
* Eat apples to treat gout.