Hi, my husband has cramps and pain in his right arm. This lasts for more than a week. I tried to relief the symptoms with some drugs and magnesium, but it didn’t help. Now he wants to try a natural muscle relaxer. Did anyone manage to cure the symptoms with this?

Hi, I had problem for several months with my leg. I couldn’t sleep at night, because I had cramps and pain. Sometimes, twitching would appear too, and it was just unbearable. I heard of a natural muscle relaxer called valerian, and I decided to try it. Every time before bedtime, I would take a tablet. After some time, I noticed a difference. A tension in my leg was relieved, and the cramps became much rarer then before. I was very satisfied with this natural muscle relaxer, it really made a miracle! I could sleep again, and it brought joy to my life. I heard of some other natural muscle relaxer too, like Dr. Linda’s capsiles, but I my condition was alreasy cured, so I didn’t have to try this too.