Hi, for the last couple of weeks I’ve been having muscle twitching in my arms ands hands. These contractions are random and I don’t know what is causing them. Did anybody have the same problem?

Hello, I had muscle twitching too, and I noticed that it happened every time when I spent more than 5 hours in front of my computer. I couldn’t sleep because my arm was twitching on two different spots. It was so irritating, I thought every time that I would have a panic attack along with it. I am trying not to sit long in one position any more, especially in front of my computer, and I noticed that my condition is improving. It still happens to me from time to time, but only when I’m really under lot of stress. These are benign twitches, which mean that they’re not caused by any disease. However, the symptoms of this condition can be much more serious, like wasting of muscle and weakness.

This is due to access cafen and heavy workout