since last 2 day, I am getting muscle twitch just below my left shoulder area. It is not spontaneous. I don't remember if it happens while walking or bathing. But whenever I am sitting before the computer and start typing, it happens. I guess, something wrong in sitting habits or prolonged computer addiction. I hope it gets a natural death. Well, I had muscle cramps in the cup muscles. Are the related?

Hi there! It could be related to muscle cramp. I know it makes you crazy! It's called benign fasciculation syndrome. It's caused most of the time by anxiety, stress, lack of sleep, electrolytes. My sister had this for a long time too. Try drinking a big bottle of Gatorade and see if it helps a bit, that was the advice she got from a doctor and it seemed to help for awhile. I heard bananas and warm soaks on the muscle helps also. It's just something we got to deal with, from what I've read it's a pretty common problem and it just happens. Me too, I've got it in my legs, lips, arms, belly, eyes, everywhere. I drove myself insane thinking I had every disease in the book! Just try not to dwell on it. It comes and goes and now that I'm not worried about it anymore it doesn't bug me like it used to, even though I still twitch all over!! Good luck! :-)