Ever since my wife abandoned me ( it is my fault). I can't do anything normal in my life at all, but the most horrible thing for me is because I can't sleep. I think that I am dealing with chronic insomnia so far and I don't know how to deal with it.

I have tried to talk to several doctors but we were not able to find a cure or solution for me.

That is why I came here, to seek for help and I believe that natural treatments are so far my only option.

Do you know what are the best natural chronic insomnia aids?

Tnx a lot!

Hi there.

Oh, yes. You are feeling bad because you do know that you are the one who made a mistake. Anyway, I won't judge you and I will say that I am really sorry about this.

Here is what might help you. Valerian is really good for insomnia issues because it is a hardy plant. The roots of this plants are used in a number of ways as a sedative and sleep aid.

You don't need to buy something that contains valerian, you can made it at your own home. You will need one tablespoon of dried valerian root, strainer  device, eight oz. of fresh water to boil and in the end eight oz. fresh water, hot from the tap. Make it like you made a tea and drink this every night.

Hope it helps.

Dear John, I am very sorry to hear this and I am sorry about those things that you are going through.

It must be very hard not to sleep at all. It is really bad for your organism. 

There are a couple of very good treatments. I know this becsause I am sure that my mom was trying to apply those treatment in her case - she had sleeping problems as well. 

Every night before the bed, she was drinking  Tart Cherry juice. You can find the recipes almost everywhere and I am sure that you after a while you will feel much better. Sure, you should not expect to be better very soon, but after a month you will see the changes.

Good luck. 

Hannah, thank you. I have tried almost everything. Nothing has helped me so far. I never have heard about this juice and I don't know how I can prepare it. Some good recipes or instructions would be great to know. I do drink chamomile tea every night before I go to sleep, but nothing. All night I am starring at the ceiling. Maybe I can't sleep because I feel really guilty for certain things. I cheated on my wife when I was drunk and I needed to tell this to her. When I told this to her, she just abandoned me, without giving me another chance. No one can help me. No one.

I understand what is bothering you. I understand you because I haven't slept for ages normally and whenever I talk to someone about this, they usually are telling me that I have problems with chronic insomnia. I was reading a little bit about this and I realized that this is actually a disease like every other thing, that this is a health problem that you need to deal with. But to deal with it, you need to find the cause. It is a bit hard especially if you don't get any help from your psychologist. I never did. I had feeling like he doesn't understand me at all. Anyway, I have tried to do so many things to cope with it. Exercising programs, well and balanced diet program are really helpful for me. Now I am sleeping a little bit, but that is still not good enough. I will continue to fight this.

But you are trying, right?

You want to find a cause, you didn't give up from this even if your doctors were not able to help you. I appreciate this.

Chronic insomnia treatment are different for every condition.

My sister had this problem as well for more than 17 months.

I really hated seeing her in this condition.

She did the next thing - she started to drink a lot of chamomile tea, she didn't wanted to drink sleeping pills at all.

Also, she made her bedroom a bedroom.

What that means?

She "kicked" out all technology gadgets - television, computer, stereo, even her mobile phone.

It helped her. 

I am not going to talk about some cures, herbal treatments because I don't know any of those. But if you combine some of those with my advice I am sure that you will be much better after a while. 

Good day.
I have one cure that helped me when I had insomnia issues.
Maybe it seems funny to you, but the only thing that really helped me estabilish my dream are - bannanas. I have learned that I need to remember to eat a banana 30 minutes beforehand, because they helped calm you down. So I did this.
I actually remember that my teacher told me about this once.
Now, when I am older, I did some researches and I have leardned that bananas contain tryptophan, potassium and magnesium. Those all are which are muscle relaxants. Have one a half-an-hour before bed every night and up your magnesium levels will be up, relaxing your muscles.
Try it and please, avoid sleeping pills. Good luck.

You just need to clear up your life. That is all. If you don't do that, don't expect that some medications will help you. Sure, you can try but you need to establish yourself first. There are some good remedies that are 100% natural, but if you don't correct some things in your life, you won't be able to be good.

For example, you should go running every night before you go to sleep. This will relax your muscles and you will feel much better. When you are at your home, take a relaxing bath and listen to some comfortable, relaxing music.I am sure that this will help you.