Hi, I’ve been having a strange feeling in my head. It is not exactly a pain, but more like pressure from inside. I went to a doctor, but he didn’t find anything wrong with my head. I decided to seek for help in naturopathic medicine. I know some major things about this way of treating, but I would appreciate if someone could give me a few more information about it.

Hi, I am also considering this way of treating for my migraines. I used several different medications, but nothing really helped me. I decided to try the natural way, with some herbs and acupuncture. Naturopathic medicine is different from scientific one, because it has another approach to treating. I like the idea that we are made with ability to survive and heal with the power of our vital force, and that all the medicines are right here, in our surrounding. Synthetic drugs failed in treating my condition, so no one can say that I didn’t even try to be cured with scientific medicine. Now I want to give naturopathic medicine a chance. One of the things that are important in naturopathic medicine is “tolle causam”. It means that underlying cause of disease must be found before treating.