Hi. I am new to acupuncture, and I looked into the acupuncture, and found many intriguing things. That it helps treating migraines, arthritis, pain in general, help quit smoking, helps loose weight, etc. That is a whole list. Now I hear that it is used even for cosmetic? Is that right or it is exaggerating? Thank you for every response.

Yes, that is correct. It is even called a facelift! It is misunderstood really. As you know, it works this way: You are inserted pins in your skin thru your nerve. This way nerves are stimulated, and they work better. The pores get opened, “breathe” better, and look nicer. Skin get rejuvenated, but this isn't a miracle. It ca only help you so much. It took you years to get your skin to look as it does. But with regular treatment, and good skincare, you can look ten years younger.