I need some medical acupuncture info for I started to think that I might try to treat my headaches with some acupuncture treatment but on the other hand I kind of a doubt the medical use of acupuncture. So is it works or what, please give me some medical acupuncture info.

Sure it works and the proof is that acupuncture is in use for more than 2.000 years it is a traditional Chinese medicine and though it is not recognized to be an official area of medicine most people believe in and use its treatment. Maybe one of the most important medical acupuncture info is that even the western medicines has said that inserting of acupuncture needles releases the endorphin and therefore cause pain reducing. And though it is not considered to be its part by the side of western medicine acupuncture is still very common medical practice but it's not for everyone and if you decide to have acupuncture treatment make sure your practitioner is licensed to perform acupuncture treatment. According to the theory as well as to those who have tried it acupuncture medical use is based on proven effects on many medical conditions, pain or symptoms so is used in treating conditions such as –digestive, emotional, neurological, gynecological, musculoskeletal, respiratory and so on.