I’ve been suffering from chronic headache and Migraines. I have a constant headache that has never gone away in the 5 years, I get sharp pains on either side of my head and I get migraines. I have seen many different doctors and tried many different meds. Nothing seems to be helping. The pain is going in to my neck and upper back and I have had many tests done including MRI's, CTs…and the tests show nothing wrong. I still have the pain and need help to control it.

With Migraine disease, MRIs, CTs, etc, won't show anything because they’re run to rule out other problems. I have constant headache, like a cluster headache, which affects the left side of my head above my temple. I have stabbing pain when I move my head, but for the most part the only thing that hurts is the skin of my scalp. I am not sure what is this, I guess sinus headache.

i have been facing this problem for the past 5 years. now the problem is sever. I have stomach ache, pain, and urinary burning. not able to take food properly, vomitting sensation occurs. i have headache also.
i have been under medication for the past 4 years but not improved.
pls advice me

I hav been having severe pains with headaches and migraines and i dont know what the problem is and my ear is plugged all of the time too

One of the possible causes of the type of migraines that are constant and without an accurate diagnostic, and which also cause discomfort in the ears is problems with your temporomandibular joint. It would be worth trying to see a good dentist to check your bite and how your jaw is functioning in general. Good luck..

Does the balance diet answer apply if I've been having a headache for a week straight now, because I don't think that's really my problem?

I have the same problem, i take ibuprophen, but it just 'numbs' it persay, its always there... did u find an answer?

you need sleep!!! maybe a new matress.. relax, or go to a spa and drink some water .keep a positive attitude ,:)

I have had constant migraines for the past six years. I've been to over 24 doctors ,the Mayo clinic and many other doctors. I am also legally blind. All of this start back in 2005,when I awoke in the middle of the night with eye pain in my right eye. My vision reminded me of a kaleidoscope in my right eye. The migraines started there after.
Present day, I have not found relief for the migraines. My vision has worsened over the last few years ,to the extent of going blind. The migraines vary day to day. Usually getting worse in the evening at sun down. Another weird symptom is when ever it rains my head pounds mind numbing pain. I've tried over the counter meds to NO avail.

The only thing that seems to work is Marijuana...and lots of it. I understand that most states,doctors and law enforcement frown on using {quote}  illegal drugs.
Tell you what ...walk in my shoes for a day and then see if you wouldn't do the same thing for pain. Normal meds don't even touch the pain.

A cool dark room tends to help along with a hot shower ,while the migraine or cluster headache is in effect.

Unfortunately ,there are only 14 states that have medical marijuana...and I don't live in any of them. I grow up in the Reagan era and remember "don't do drugs". I've never used any other drug and never will. Marijuana has helped save my life along with my wife. If it wasn't for them both I wouldn't be here today.

I hope this helps someone,it has helped me get through my day and possibly it could do the same for you. 

I've been suffering from migraines of one type or another for the better part of 12 yrs now, with the last 9 being constant (24/7/365) but at varying levels of pain and functionality.
And I have to agree with the "illicit" drug concept - I'm at a stage where I go through 100+ T1s, 60-70 T3's, 60-70 Fiurinols and daily preventatives just to keep things semi-stable, but it doesn't let me sleep well at all.
And, to date, nothing available legally prescribed or over-the-counter in North America has put a dent into the problem... Doctor did say we could escalate to Percoset or such, but considering the addictive and detrimental nature of the stuff, I'm loathe to even dip into that area...

Have any of you tried acupuncture?  How about hypnosis?

I've used hypnosis with Pain Clients for over fifteen years having great success.  I can't relieve unexpected shooting pain or sharp pain that happens for a short time and then is gone (it's next to impossible to block pain that cannot be "tracked.").  The rest is fairly easy.  I've found acupuncture very effective in the types of pain I cannot block using hypnosis.  (I only intervene after a doctor has been consulted...... actually I only take pain clients by referral.)

I had migraines for many years and was helped partly by Imitrex, but they were eradicated by a very quiet man who used "The Laying on of Hands."  He never even touched me just worked with the energy around my upper body..... and even without him touching me I could feel things happening inside me.  Prior to that I came from a solid math and science background and thought that things like hypnotherapy and auras and Laying on of Hands was all Circus Side Show stuff....... that it worked via the placebo effect...... but I haven't had another migraine in 25 years.  That started me looking into Metaphysics for more information...... this time with an open mind.  I started doing Kirlian Photography in graduate school and soon learned how to see auras, and read them.

Tried acupuncture/acupressure, yoga, rekki massages, mediation (low success on that one, can't seem to relax my mind enough), crystal therapy, and more.
Hypnosis doesn't work well with me, sleep studies I've had done have shown I don't get much REM sleep, only 1 cycle per night if that - drift right into deep sleep within seconds of reaching sleep.
I've even been on clinical trials of drugs that aren't even available yet - no real improvement.
One thing they did discover is that I am massively sensitive to weather patterns/changes - I can feel a storm coming hours away as an increase in blood pressure and head pains.

I think YOU are onto something regarding the effects of changes in Air Pressure (weather). Your messed up sleep patterns may also have to do with the same problem (air pressure fluctuations). Watch the air pressure in an area over a day's time and you'll see that it's almost always changing. This could mean you have an inner ear problem or a sinus malformation. Look into that aspect which is something rather new in the field of neurology. (Make sure you find someone who is an expert in the field. This sensitivity to changes in air pressure is a very real problem.

Google: Sensitivity to Changes in Air Pressure and you'll find a couple articles on how they seem to trigger migraines in some people. I think YOU figured out your problem. There's also a discussion of some new treatments for people with this sensitivity.

I've seen a few specialists about it, and they confirm the diagnosis but have little to offer in the way of treatment and/or management options. The only "constructive" comment I've gotten is that I need to move to an area like Arizona, where the weather is more stable [sigh]

I use it for pain control too. But, Marijauana, sadly, also causes Migraine ;(