I am very interested in alternative medical systems such as chiropractic, herbalism, homeopathy and of course naturopathic medicine. I have some health problems caused by bacteria. I would like to know what is naturopathic program like. I know they are working based on principles. How does doctor of naturopathic medicine work?

I can tell you about naturopathic medicine and program because I am going to be naturopathic doctor when I finish my studies. We are focused on natural ways to strengthen the body such as herbs, water, healthy food, exercise, correct lifestyle. That is the way to eradicate toxins from our body. There are several principles of naturopathic program such as: identify and treat the cause, first do no harm, treat the whole person etc. I hope that I have managed to make naturopathic medicine more understandable to you.