I have been suffering from chronic sinusitis and I have a lot of problems because of that condition. Often headaches, followed with nasal obstructions and coughing, these are all common things for me. When the situation worsens, I have strong headaches and pressure in the head. I am 44 years old and I have been dealing with this condition for almost 3 years. Medicaments help, but not that much. Any anosmics here? How do you deal with this?

There are many ways for treating chronic sinusitis. I have had similar problems, but what bothered me the most was the absence of smelling ability. I have decided to try to deal with this condition with acupuncture; I was patient and had a great number of treatments. That paid me off by being able to smell thing again. As for other symptoms, they also subdues in time. I suggest you to try with acupuncture, if that does not work, there is always possibility of operation.