Dear all,

I am a female, 20 years old, with a BMI (body mass index) of 17,5. I have been struggling for the past month to find out what is going on with me.

Every morning I feel dizziness, headaches, my stomach feels strange in a way that brings me nausea, and sometimes I have 37 °C (99 Fahrenheit) temperature. The symptoms feel like the symptoms when catching a cold.

I went to my doctor and did all possible examinations, including blood tests, HIV, Hepatitis, gastroscopy, heart exams, e.t.c.. The gastroscopy indicated a minor disorder with my gastric liquids, and prescribed me some Lansoprazole tablets for a month, (lan-SOE-pra-zole, INN) a proton pump inhibitor which prevents the stomach from producing acid. Despite that, my doctor adviced me to relax because I am absolutely healthy, and my stomach disorder resulted due to stress.

The problem is that despite the fact that it is almost a fortnight passed already, I still feel these symptoms every morning when I wake up, keeping all day long, until they finally fade away late in the evening.

I am scared that I might be having something that the doctor did not notice. What other exams is it possible to have, or what might be the problem given the symptoms described above.