I have been experiencing some rather strange symptoms over the past few months and I was checking to see if anyone could relate to me or tell me what they think the problem is.

I gave up gluten in January to see if I would feel better, but I honestly do not. There are days when my stomach looks as if I swallowed a basketball or that I am very pregnant. I am only 4'11 and around 115 pounds. I also have severe pressure and pain when this bloating occurs. When I am not "basketball bloated" I am still constantly bloated. I have suffered from an eating disorder since I was 11 years old and I have also had my gallbladder removed in 2011, but still I am sore. I have also had pelvic pain for a solid 6 months or so. Any ideas as to what is going on?

Here is a list of most of my symptoms:

-moderate to extreme bloating

- a lot of fatigue

- pelvic pain

- digestive problems

- feeling full after just a small amount of food

- migraine headaches

- pain when pushing on my lower stomach area

- pain under my right rib cage

-oily stools

Thanks!

My first thought is constipation/blockage.  This sounds serious, have you seen a Dr?  How old are you?

R

I am 20 years old. It is not constipation however because I have been going to the bathroom 2-4 times a day lately and it there has been under-digested food in the extremely soft stool. Sorry for the details.

Details are necessary to get help, no apologies. Have you seen a Dr? My suggestion is that you see one immediately.
R

Hi anyone My daugter now 22 yrs started this bloated gassy feelings in May last year, did blood tst , coeliac disease test only her Mch and Mchc levels were slighly low everything else including liver test, vit d, folic et iron all ok, she has since had this bloating gassy effect on and off but since Tuesday 25/6/13, she had some lime in water .,looks like 7 -8 months pregnant, stomach does not go completely flat in the morning still the feeling of bloatin is there in the morning too symptoms are Gassy windy, burping, and food come back to mouth if she has just eaten, want to pas wind but hard strain to open bowels size of the middle finger, but not hard might pass little at a time had headaches on sunday and monday, takes panadol pain in left going to the back, hospital did urine test traces of blood, no infetion pain from above naval. gets very hungry but when eat feels like food is sitting fom middle of stomach to throat area voimited the little bit of soup that she ate pumpkin home made about 2 spoons with less than quarter bread stomach size like football Friday doctor gp gave buscopan injection and supposterie, went to toilet all night, but stomach was feeling sickly, like sore uncomfortable, Saturday still had slight bloatiness feeling, evening had homemade pumpking soup with a little bit of white roll less than 1/4 no ilk or cream as it does not agree with me ended in hospital with vominting as she kept on burping the stuff and felt like it was not going down, pain in middle of stomach spread all over stomach with cramps looking 7 months pregnant, Hospital did blood test, and biochemisty , albumin was just 1 point high did CRP too all normal, gave nexium via injection 40 mg, buscopan via drip, pink lady drink , it might ahve ben mylanta, and something but made her burp more, Last year due to this pain in stomach, crampy , gassy bloated did a barium test which showed patch calcification in liver, followed by MRI said normal study, hae to do test again one year for yesterda, hospital doctor read report said nothing and not to do it, My GP says to do it just to study would MRI have detected calcification She had issues taking the barium can she do it without the barium, when she did it lasttime she had a buscopan injection and gavascon tablets the night before the barium study was done. the nextmorning, will a ultra sound show patchy calcification or any blocakges Hospital said to do a gastrocopy Gp said to do gastrocopy and colonoscopy, she is not eating much even though hungry wonder if this would have an effect when she takes the prep as she reguirgerates a lot should I get her to do the gastroscopy first the the colonoscopy if it comes out clear, with the gastroscopy will they be able to see upto the naval areaas most of the symptoms are from there and above, with it radiating right to her back where she has difficulty sitting when she is really bloated, have booked fro gastrocopy on thruday Please let me know if any of you have the same issue and what the problem was what specialist did your doctor refer you too any assistance is appreciated heather