I am pretty much concerned about my current condition regarding mid upper abdominal pain. it is more like I feel discomfort in this mid upper abdominal area but there's also constant mild pain that usually comes along with nausea. Do you think I should visit a doc and what could this be?

You could be having I think chronic gastritis which symptoms are usually focused on mid upper abdominal line and are manifested with the symptoms you have - mid upper abdominal pain and nausea. I hope you are not having a vomiting for diagnose might be some what worse but anyway I suggest you do endoscopy-this would tell what are you suffering of. And as for the treatment H-2 blockers helped me dealing with this mid upper abdominal pain and I also know if this does not help than your doc might prescribe you a mix of amoxicillin and clarithromycin with a proton inhibitor which is usually prescribed if the urea breath test has shown that the cause of the gastritis is H.pylori and finally if this turns out not to help than the endoscopy is usually performed. By doing endoscopy your specialist might see the exact cause of your mid upper abdominal pain and at the same time he/she might do a biopsy just to determine the severity of the gastritis. I also know that good gastritis treatment are B12 injections that are suppose to be taken ones per month and the patient usually learns how to give these injections to himself.

Did you figure out if you had gastritis? can you tell me if you had any of the following along with the pain in the mid stomach?

My daughter has been having stomach pain for the past 6 months. She has a severe bacteria overgrowth (just diagnosed) and is now on antibiotics however the other symptoms, acute pain in left of stomach, radiating to back and chest, burning feeling in stomach, nausea, dizziness, severe fatigue, can come on after eating or she can wake up with it. Tried Previcid for 3 months, huge dose, no results, had ultrasound, looked okay, had endoscopy - had bile in stomach, weak sphincter muscle and swollen pale esophogus, she had a gallbladder scan with nothing wrong, and now the bacteria they are treating with antibiotics for two weeks. All symptoms are present still along with a fever and sore throat this week. I am at wits end and she is becoming very depressed. Any help is appreciated. She had a CBC this week and all is fine except a slight drop in Hemocrat (I think), they did check for pancreatic enzymes and all is okay, they did a mono panel and all okay..... The antibiotic are of no help for the symptoms. We are hoping she will test lower for the bacteria overgrowth after she is off the antibiotics for 10 days. Thank you for any advice.....

Is she using yogurt to offset the results of the anti-bs? It may help